Vision of the institute is to achieve excellence while remaining faithful to its commitment to the empowerment of the weaker sections of the society through knowledge that equips and enlightens.
- To equip and empower students, especially from displaced (consequent to the Partition of the nation) and socio-economically backward families with updated knowledge, competence and creativity to face global challenges.
- To impart value based and value added education to breed a set of socially responsible and self-confident citizens for the future.
- To educate the pupils from socially and economically backward community and to enlighten them with the idea of and pride in the rich cultural tradition of our nation.
- To evolve innovations in teaching-learning, research and extension activities to achieve national standards.
- To promote women’s education and eradication of illiteracy.
- To generate consciousness of our national heritage, culture and value system along with a rational, scientific temper well aware of issues related to human rights and environment.
- To realize the constitutional goal of equity through education to all, irrespective of caste and creed.
To promote higher education and to make the students ready to face the challenges of the globalised economy
The mission, vision and objectives are stated in the college website. The Principal, teachers and the staff members take steps to ensure that students participate in the academic and curricular activities of the college. The mission and vision can be achieved by delivering the best opportunities to the students.