Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct is applicable to all the activities, events, functions that the students participate in or outside the campus.
- The student shall be regular and complete the course at the college.
- In case the student wants to change the institution, he/she must apply for transfer, take clearance from Library and the Departments and pay all the pending fees.
- Students must carry their Identity Cards and show them at the time of entry in the college campus.
- Students should not indulge in any misconduct inside or outside the campus.
- Students should handle the college property with care.
- Students must maintain general cleanliness of the classrooms, common rooms and the college.
- The college is declared a Plastic Free Zone and use of plastic inside the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking or consumption of tobacco products, paan etc. is strictly prohibited in the campus.
- Parking of cycles, bikes is not allowed outside the Parking Zone.
- No indecent conduct will be tolerated in the campus and may lead to strict action by the authority.
- Students are directed not to indulge in Ragging and report the same immediately to the authority.
- Any grievance should be reported to the Grievance Redressal Cell.
- The students are required to participate in all academic, cultural and extra-curricular activities.
- Students are requested to check the notice board and website regularly.