- The total campus area of the college is 4.285 acres. The total built up area of the college is 3511 sq. m.
- The academic and administrative blocks extend over five buildings:
- Old block comprising of classrooms, Girls’ Common Room.
- Main block that houses Principal’s Office, Office, Staff Room, Cubicles, classrooms and Computer Centre.
- Science Building comprising of one classroom, two laboratories, one Virtual Classroom.
- Library Building comprising of Central Library, IQAC cum Seminar Hall, Departmental classrooms, Cheap Store and NiharBasu Memorial Building comprising of Geography Department, Gymnasium and Auditorium.
- In addition to this, there is a Ladies’ Hostel.
- The college has 20 classrooms out of which 10 are ICT enabled, three laboratories, a computer centre, an auditorium, a seminar hall and a computer laboratory.
- The entire college campus is Wi-Fi enabled. There are 38 desktops and 27 laptops in the college.
- The college library is fully automated with 14813 books and the college has subscription to N LIST enabling access to 31,35,000 e books and 6000 e journals.
- Sports has an essential role in the growth and development of students, it helps in the physical and mental fitness of the body. The college provides all the essential support for the overall development of students.
- There are two playgrounds, one in front and one at the backside of the college. There is also a multi gym facility at the college.
- Every year the college keeps budgetary provision for infrastructural development.